Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Privacy Code) and 13 EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
the personal data you provide to SAPA SpA are processed in compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, pursuant to the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code) and 13 EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). In particular, we inform you that:
- the personal data you entered on the forms of the website sapagroup.it to request information about the products developed by the company SAPA SpA, will be processed, even in the electronic form, only by personnel appointed by the company SAPA SpA;
- SAPA SpA may also process your personal data to send you information or promotional material (mailings and newsletters) relating to marketing activities. You can refuse such use by exercising, free of charge and at any time, the right to object pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 as follows;
- Data marked with an asterisk sign (*) is mandatory, as it is essential to provide the information you requested on the products developed by SAPA SpA; failure to provide this data will make it impossible to interact with SAPA SpA;
- Your data will be treated in line with the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself. The same data will also be kept for a period of time not exceeding the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, at the servers of Siteground located in Milan.
- The user, in their capacity as data subject, may exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulation, by virtue of which they may request and obtain information about their data, the purposes and methods of processing, updating, rectification, integration, erasure, anonymization and blocking, the period of retention of the data and, finally, oppose to the processing of their data, by submitting a request by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection Ombudsman pursuant to articles 141 et seq. of the Privacy Code and art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016. The data subject may avail themselves of natural persons, bodies, associations or organisms for the exercise of their rights by conferring them a written proxy for this purpose. The data subject also be assisted by a person of their trust. To know your rights, make a complaint and be always updated on the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the data subject can contact the Ombudsman for the protection of personal data at the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/
- The data controller is SAPA SpA with registered office in Via Appia 1, Arpaia (BN) email: email@example.com
Personal data provided by you to SAPA SpA are processed in compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, pursuant to the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code) and the EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
Cookies: When you visit www.sapagroup.it, small data files called “cookies” are installed on your devices for the purpose of website functionality. Most of the big websites do the same. Cookies are small files that allow us to know your search criteria and to process anonymous browsing statistics. They are managed by the browser.
In particular, they contain:
– The domain concerning the cookie;
– The creation and expiry dates.
Only the domain that created the cookie can access it.
Types of cookies used by WordPress
- a) browsing cookies: these cookies only serve the purpose of memorising search criteria:
- cisel_paramIT : It contains the last selected language, in order to use it by default during the next visit, and the last page requested. This cookie is stored for 1 month in order to avoid having to ask you for the desired language each time (valid for countries that use multiple languages, such as Switzerland or Belgium).
- ASP.NET_SessionId: User session number. All information about the selections and search criteria is contained in the Session, and therefore on the server. This number is simply the key that identifies the user during his visit. It lasts the time of your visit on the website.
- Cookie_accept: Cookie whose presence signifies that the browser accepts cookies. It only contains “OK”. It stays until the end of your visit.
- Info_cookie_vp: It shows if you have clicked on the banner that informs you that cookies are being used. Its value is “True” and it remains until the end of your visit.
- Country contains “IT” on all the websites. It stays until the end of your visit.
- b) Google Analytics audience measurement cookies: these are used to determine which pages you visit, how long you stay on them, and in which sequence you have visited them. By analysing this data, we can improve our site so that you can find the information more easily:
- __utma: It contains the number of visits for each Internet user, the date and time of the first visit, the previous visit and the current visit. This allows us to see if you visit our website for the first time or rather often.
- __utmb e __utmc: These are used to calculate how fast you move from one page to another. _utmb records the access time onto a page, _utmc verifies if it is necessary to create a new session or if the access is the continuation of the previous session. _utmb remains for 30 minutes after the first page visited, _utmc expires when you leave the website.
- __utmz: It allows to find out how you have reached the website: directly or via an ad campaign, or by typing words in a search engine, (for example bing.com, google.it). It remains for 6 months and is updated at every new visit.
- _dc_gtm_UA-XXXXXXX: where XXXXXX is the Google website identifier. It remains for 10 minutes after the last page visited.
- _ga: It allows to distinguish between different users It remains for one month.
- WRUID: It allows to anonymously analyse your browsing pattern. It remains for 1 year.
- WRIgnore: It is used if the domain was not selected. It lasts for 10 minutes.
- _CT_Data: It counts the number of pages visited as well as the number of visits. It lasts for one year.
- _g_c and _g_u: They allow real time traffic measurement.
Setting the parameters of your Internet browser.
You can choose to deactivate these cookies at any time. Your browser can be also set to notify you of cookies that are stored on your computer and ask you to accept them or not. You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or you can reject them once and for all.
The configuration of each browser is different and is described in the help menu of your browser: here you will find information on how to change your cookie preferences.
Blocking cookies on your browser.
If your browser is configured to reject all cookies, you will not be able to make selections or place vehicles in the comparator. In order for your cookie settings to match your expectations as much as possible, we encourage you to set your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies as stated above.
Access your browser’s online help to block all cookies.
Finally, you can delete the cookies already stored on your computer and set almost every browser to block their installation. If you choose this option you will, however, have to manually modify some preferences every time you visit our website and it is possible that some services or some functions will not be available.