The automotive sector requires the highest levels of quality.
A goal that can only be achieved by complying with the strict technical specifications of the IATF standards, ISO/TS 16949, quality assurance system for you.
Moreover, thank you to the specialization in One-Shot® processes, the all-in-one method to have your components with less weight and lower costs, we have focused on a management system based on the criteria, indications and obligations sanctioned by the IATF, ISO/TS 16949
This brings undisputed advantages for you:
- High level of quality guaranteed by an audit carried out by a highly professional and competent third party;
- No cost to engage client internal audits;
- Continuous and constant training of the skills guaranteed by SAPA.
In fact, SAPA periodically sends its personnel to ANFIA (National Association Between Automotive Industries), to carry out specialist courses on ISO/ TS.
Over the years, this has allowed us to have highly qualified and certified figures in our factories. In particular:
- 7 people with ANFIA certification as system auditors;
- Each of our establishments has at least one ANFIA qualified person;
- 3 people in the central quality bodies:
- 2 VDA 6.3 certified people for the German market.
Not only IATF, ISO/TS 16949: quality also comes from customer assistance management.
SAPA has, in fact, chosen to adopt the WCM - World Class Manufacturing standards, which become a further pillar of guarantee for the quality, not only of the products, but also of the processes< /strong> companies, adapted to the highest worldwide standards in terms of internal development and optimization for constant improvement and growth.
Thanks to the WCM standards, SAPA has inserted and developed an additional quality management system with dedicated software - QA RADAR - which guarantees:
- A concrete analysis of quality items
- Rapid customer engagement;
- A capillary dissemination of information, fully applying the WCM standard.
Do you want to know which patented One-Shot® solutions SAPA has prepared for you and are available NOW?
Innovation Award 2017
SAPA awarded together with Ford at the SPE Automotive TPO Conference 2017 in Detroit with the prestigious Innovation Awards
FCA – Qualitas Continuous Improvement
In 2015, the FCA Continuous Improvement award went to SAPA
SAPA is part of the ELITE project of Borsa Italiana and in partnership with the Academy of the London Stock Exchange Group
Word Class Manufacturing
SAPA has chosen to adopt the WCM – World Class Manufacturing standards